Translate

Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

Please help to fill the new Blog: Show us "last hidden secrets" InSight - The Professional Info Blog


Dear Friends, in web 2.0, facebook  and real life
dear colleagues
dear professionals,

Please help to fill the new Blog: Show us "last hidden secrets" InSight

- The Professional Info Blog


Are not we all getting a bit curious rather than photographing people?
Those who have not yet interested in what the fellow has in his bag?

I would like to create a new informational blog and a facebook site  by
the "last hidden secrets" in the pro-bags, OK, man behind the camera takes the picture, but what he used as helpers is very interested in the photo enthusiasts already.

My request to you would be a photo of your open camera bag / case with
Equipement for GREAT shooting and even a photo of the little bag for every day

That would be my main request to you, and if I do not have enough then
annoyed with my request, and maybe you support my idea, I would would be so kind to answer the sub-items 2-4 additional.

to: info@piel-media.de

Here, the rough copy:

InSight - The Professional Info Blog


First InSight in the pro-bags

(The big solution and the "small set")
Bag, cameras, lenses
Please, send me a photo

Second InSight into the professional studio

Flash / lighting system / stands/ Light Control / little helper

Third InSight into the professional world of one-and three-legged
Tripods / leaning aid / special solutions

4th InSight on the pro-Acssesoirs
What is your most important tool in your bag?
What has nothing to do with photography, but is essential for you?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!

I will invite you immediadly after the blog is online, first I have to
collect some internatinol bags from some pro-legends;-)